We reopened the bookstore on August 8th (the second Saturday of the month) with our normal business hours (2nd & 4th Fridays & Saturdays 10am-1pm).
We will be taking the following precautions to keep everyone safe:
- There will be marks on the floor to keep social distancing when checking out.
- Hand sanitizer will be available for use.
- Those who are symptomatic must not enter the library or the bookstore.
- We will now also be accepting debit/credit card payments and contactless payments.
- All book donations will have a 72-hour quarantine before being shelved.
The Friends of the JTPL is a volunteer group and our goal is to support the library. Memberships, donations, and book sales enable us to financially assist the library with the Summer Reading Program, digital magazines titles in Flipster, staff support, and more. Last year, we gave over $8,800 to library programs.
We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you when we reopen in August. You can also support the Friends for free when you shop at Kroger by signing up for Kroger Community Rewards. A portion of every purchase will be donated to the Friends when you use your Kroger Plus Card or Alt-ID. Learn how!
All of us at the bookstore wish you good health.