We reopened the bookstore on August 8th with our normal business hours (2nd & 4th Fridays & Saturdays 10am-1pm).
We are taking the following precautions to keep everyone safe:
- There are marks on the floor to keep social distancing when checking out.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use.
- Those who are symptomatic must not enter the library or the bookstore.
- We are now also be accepting debit/credit card payments and contactless payments.
- All book donations will have a 72-hour quarantine before being shelved.
The Friends of the JTPL is a volunteer group and our goal is to support the library. Memberships, donations, and book sales enable us to financially assist the library with the Summer Reading Program, digital magazines titles in Flipster, staff support, and more. Last year, we gave over $8,800 to library programs.
We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you in the bookstore. You can also support the Friends for free when you shop at Kroger by signing up for Kroger Community Rewards. A portion of every purchase will be donated to the Friends when you use your Kroger Plus Card or Alt-ID. Learn how!
All of us at the bookstore wish you good health.